Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Craft Closet

I've had a couple people ask me how I store my craft supplies. I used to have a fabulous craft room. I loved that room. These are some old pictures, before I was completely finished organizing it.


Unfortunately, I don't have my craft room anymore. :( It has now become my little girl's nursery. Obviously, I wasn't going to give up sewing completely. So I turned the downstairs pantry into my craft closet. I had to get rid of a LOT of stuff, but I made it work =D

There are scrapbooks on top, along with photos, gift bags, and tissue paper. The second shelf has drawers with all my patterns, and tubs with different supplies, ric rac, velcro and elastic, etc. The third shelf has my batting and finished products in the fabric tubs. The fourth shelf has my sewing machine, sewing box, thread, iron, zippers, markers, pincushion, ribbon, and such. The fifth shelf has sewing books and tubs with all my fabric. The bottom shelf has some more random supplies as well. My cutting mats and rulers are along the sides of the bookshelf, and there is an ironing board hanging on the door.

Overall, it has worked pretty well for being such a small space. Don't get me wrong though, I desperately want my old craft room back some day.

No comments: