Friday, April 15, 2011

Etsy Shop for Charity

Hey Ladies (and 'Gents.. if I have any.. haha) check out this Etsy Shop!! She makes some really cool accessories for photographers. I just discovered her this morning.


There is a local police officer in our town that has terminal cancer. The community has really come together to help this officer and his family. They are currently trying to help him with one of his greatest wishes, to go camping one last time with his family.

This wonderful woman has come out and announced that 100% of the profit from all sales in her store will go to this officer and his family.


If I had an SLR, I would be snatching up one of these cap holders in an instant! Aren't they adorable??

You can also read a little bit more at her blog here: http://craftystaci.com/2011/04/14/mike-and-holly-kellogg/.

PS ~ All photos in this post are property of CraftyStaci.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Mandy. I love how caring and giving the craft community can be!