Thursday, April 7, 2011

I was tagged!!!

I was tagged in a fun little post. Check below and see if I tagged you!

10 Things I love

The rules are as follows:

1. State who tagged you.
Amber at One Me, Two Monsters

2. State 10 things you love.
- Sewing
- Taking Pictures
- Decorating My Home
- Baking Goodies for Hubby
- Naps
- Shopping
- Making Stuff
- Pepperoni and Pineapple Pizza
- Mt Dew
- Hanging out with Family

3. Tag ten friends at the end of the post.
1- Adrienne @ Right Here, Right Now
2- Ashley @ After Nine to Five
3- Angie @ Oh, How Delightful!
4- Ashley @ The Shine Project
5- Ashley @ Under Those Neon Lights
6- Amy @ Lots of Pink Here! (What is with all these "A" names?)
7- Maria & Michelle @ From The Same Nest
8- Virginia @ Gingercake
9- Brie @ Brie Marie
10- Victoria @ Crowning Victoria

2 comments:

Amber Nicole said...

YAY!! I'm glad you did it too! :)

Boden said...

How fun! Thanks for your sweet comments! I'm following you back!