Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WHW: Purple Nail Polish

For ages I have been searching for the right color of purple nail polish. This week, I finally found it!! It's almost identical to the biggest photo, in the bottom left of my collage. I've been trying to match my nail polish to my Dad's car. Yes, my Dad has a purple car. It's a Muscle Car, so it's allowed to be purple and still be tough ;-)
All Photos from WeHeartIt.com
(This is the car I was trying to match the color to.)

For those of you who don't know about We Heart Wednesday.. click HERE to go check it out! Every Wednesday, we gather up a bunch of photos from We Heart It and post them on our blogs. Visit Brie at her blog HERE to link up and check out everyone's posts. It's a great way to increase the traffic on your blog, and an even better way to meet new people!

1 comment:

Brie said...

Haha, my gramps had a purple pickup truck. I called it the "barney truck" as a kid. lol!

*Oh yeah, WHW is going to be at it's OWN blog next week--- weheartwednesday.blogspot.com :)