Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wrapping Up the Evening

Monday. Yuck. I've never been a fan of Mondays, but this one was especially icky. After a very long 10 days of being sick, I'm back to work again. I spend 8+ hours every day in front of this keyboard. I guess it could definitely be worse. At least it was a slow week, so I wasn't completely overloaded while also trying to get over the tail end of my cold.

Jan 24
Tuesday morning was absolutely gorgeous! It's been a great week in general. Not much rain, and tons of sunshine. (Well, tons for an Oregon winter anyway.) I snapped this picture while on my way to work. I knew if I waited 1o more minutes until I got to work to take the picture, the colors would be long gone.

Jan 25
Wednesday, January 26th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!! Hubby and I went to my parents' house after work. My sister made a fabulous steak teriyaki dinner. Soooo good. I ate way more than I should have. After dinner, we had some of Grandma's homemade chocolate cake with some fabulous ice cream. Definitely a good way to wrap up the day.

Jan 26
Thursday. Nothing really fantastic about today. Another slow day at work, napped on the couch when I got home, Hubby is gone until late tonight. Since the beginning of this pregnancy, my biggest side effect/symptom/annoyance has been heartburn. Lots and lots of it. I take Zantac daily for it, but occasionally it still flares up. Another random symptom, I'm no longer lactose intolerant! Weird! So when the heartburn flares up, I nestle on the couch with a big bowl of ice cream. It helps soothe the heartburn, and I can enjoy an extra special treat. Definitely a great way to wrap up my evening.

Jan 27

2 comments:

Hugs & Loves, Ariel said...

that sun rise is amazing!

Megan said...

Oh wow! That sunrise shot is fabulous!!